Jede Jeck is anders.
About Thomas Anton Binder
Exhibit-development for Audi and Siemens, concept and design of iPad apps for Audi Cup and trade fairs, Microsoft Surface application design, key visual development for campaigns, creative concepts for all kind of "Kommunikation im Raum" and a lot of digital conceptual work – this is my current job description.
If you want to get in contact, go here.
- my beloved iPad apps – a quick collection
- Some of my regularly used iPad apps. Read more – ‘my beloved iPad apps – a quick collection’.
- Ars Electronica 2010
- 2010 – another year of Ars Electronica festival, this time the topic: repair. A topic which maybe means that the organization needs to be repaired. The behavior of mixing digital arts with commercial trade fair booth is, let’s say a bit irritating. Maybe there is no more need for exhibitions like this or nobody […] Read more – ‘Ars Electronica 2010’.
- Pitchfork: Robyn’s Body Talk Pt. 2 Gets Cover
- via pitchfork.com Part 2 of the fantastic new Robyn Record is coming. The cover artwork only is worth to go for the vinyl. Read more – ‘Pitchfork: Robyn’s Body Talk Pt. 2 Gets Cover’.